
Today is David's late day at work so I got to spend my day with my cute spunky little Valentine.

Like I said "SPUNKY" haha Love this girl :D

We started out our day with Heart <3 shaped pancakes. Yummy!

Lucee LOVED them!!! Especially the whip cream. ;o)


Lucee's cute Valentine outfit.

Next Lucee had a nap and then we made Grandma Valentines :D and delivered them. Both Grandmas were thrilled.


And lookie what I got!!! Thanks sweet heart. I am so excited I have been wanting one of these necklaces for a long time, and I love that Lucee's birthstone is pink it's perfect for the day of Love.
Last night we went to the Olive Garden to celebrate because we knew Daddy wouldn't be able to today. Nothing spells love like noodles!
Look at my lovies :D
Thanks hunny! I love you! I L.O.V.E my little family. I love holidays :D I had such a fun day with my little valentine and am so grateful for her and the spirit she brings into our home.
1 comment:
I am so glad you dressed her up! I went by the elementary school by our house on Tuesday when the kids were getting out and I was like WHAT? WHERE ARE ALL THE CUTE OUTFITS! You are a fantastic mother!
Post a Comment