Lucee is such an independant little girl. She has been eating with her own spoon for quite some time now and gets upset if mom or dad try to feed her. She loves ALMOST all foods. The only thing I cannot get her to eat is peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. But she sure enjoys a reeses peanut butter cup. ;)
She is SO cute. I am so filled with joy! I mean look at that face what is not to love? I love her SOOO much. I get so much satisfaction out of making her something to eat. (haha) it sounds kind of wierd. I don't know if its that I know she will like it and I like watching her light up or if its that sense that you are taking care of your baby, or probably both. LOVE you Goose. You light up my life :D



2 comments:
I loved the part about you getting so much satisfaction out of making her food, just made me laugh!
You come from a long line of people who show their love through food;) She is sooo beautiful.
Post a Comment