I could seriously EAT her up!!! Isn't she Presh?





Okay I had to post this one... she is too funny. Giving me her "crazy eyes". She wanted to get off the chair SUPER bad.


Awhile back I splurged on a Matilda Jane outfit for Lucee. It's not something I would usually spend that much money on, but my friend had a party and I happened to have some money :D So I had the fabulous Kristi Hales from Green Style make Lucee a custom matching headband, and isn't it to DIE for??? It's beautiful Thanks Kristi!



3 comments:
DANG cute! Is she talking a bunch now? I remember her babbling a lot when you guys lived here...
I DIE over your photos.
I'm finally getting caught up on blogs and it's so fun to see your updates. We really need to get together! Lucee is getting so big and i can't believe all that gorgeous hair she has! She is darling!
Post a Comment