Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Grateful

Warning.... This is a little mushy, so if you don't like that DON"T READ

I am just feeling filled with gratitude, for all the things David does for our family. I am so thankful for all the work he does so that I can stay home with our little girl. He is such a great Daddy! It's truly a blessing. Even though I complain A LOT that he is moving me away from my favorite town. I am thankful that he can give me blessings when I am feeling super sad, and that our little family can be together even though we aren't close to our extended families (MY MOM) and my bestie (MORGAN) . I may regret these words when I am in SLC and miserable as ever. LOL But we LOVE you babe! Thanks so much for everything. Missing you while your on your business trip!
xoxo, Sweetpea 1&2

2 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Super sweet. I am sure David appreciated that. Crazy that you are moving. It will be nice for you and your family to have your own place. At least you are only a short distance from your family, and now you are an hour closer to me...... anyway. Lots of love. Good luck on the move! now that you are moving, I guess I better ask if I can come stay with you when the boys go fishing. :)

Lots of love!
Your sister!
Kasey

Jason & Morgan said...

That was super GUSHY and I can't believe I read it ha ha, We know David is doing his best to get you back to us(and your mom, and we love him for that. BUT that's it CHINA David all I have to say about that CHINA.