Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter 2012

The Easter Bunny found Lucee
She was so excited about her basket. The eggs and candy were her favorite!
I love this motion shot of her shaking her egg! What joy comes from hearing jelly beans shaking around!
Lucee got some new shades, this girl LOVES sun glasses. Every time she tries some on she gets a big grin on her face. She knows she's cute!
Yummo Jelly Beans!!!

I got a HUGE surprise. David did a little egg hunt for me, after Lucee and I found all my eggs I opened them and had to use my mad words with friends skills and put together my clues.
We are going to SEA WORLD! I am so excited I have been begging David to take me to see Shamu for like six years. It will be our seven year anniversary on May 21st so this is kind of an Easter/ Anniversary gift to me :D I am so excited and can't wait to see the look on little Lucee's face when she see's Shamu. YAY!! We have the best Hubby Daddy ever! Thanks babe! We are so blessed.
The girls in our Easter dresses! I had a glorious time planning Lucee's outfit this year. Isn't she an absolute doll? I may be biast ;) Thanks to Grandma Rae Rae for the darling necklace.
We had a fabulous Easter day. Sacrament meeting was wonderful and I felt the spirit so strong. I am so grateful for the Savior and all he has done for me. We sang "I know that my Redeemer lives". My tears just flowed with the truthfulness of its message.

We had a yummy Easter/Birthday dinner for Grandma Rae Rae. David and I made steak, salad and baked potatoes. (mom's request) Then I made cheesy potatoes just because I feel like every Easter celebration needs some cheesy potatoes :D

Then we went to Grandma Rue's house for dessert and an egg hunt. I made a delicious strawberry cream cheese cake. Lucee was spoiled by her Grandparents with lots of Candy. I think it will last until next Easter. :D This girl sure loves eggs and chocolate.

*Stay tuned for Lucee's Easter shoot!

6 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Super cute. Can't wait to see the Easter Shoot. And I can't wait to hang out in the Sun with you in San Diego!

Loves
Kasey

Jaci said...

So fun! You guys are going to have so much fun!! You and Lucee are darling Easter babes!!

Shailee Sorenson said...

That is such a cute idea that David did for you!

Lindsay said...

haha. We had cheesy potatoes too! I completely agree with you on that comment. What's Easter without cheesy potatoes?? Lucee is darling- looks like a fun Easter!

Mindy said...

Gosh, I love her cute colorful clothes in this post!

Mindy said...

Oh, and the photo with Lucee in sunglasses is our favorite! -Mindy and Kevin