I joined a group online that is doing a 52 week project. Each week there is a new theme and you take pictures according to the theme. This is all lifestyle shooting. I was super excited because I have wanted to work on my life style photography. No posing just fun!!! I just wanted to share them on my blog.
Week 1 the theme was (Evening Rituals.) I had a blast take photos of Luc brushing her teethies.
Week 2 the theme is (All lined up) I was super excited about this theme, because as many of you know our little girl is an organizer. She is always lining things up toys, food etc... This photo is of her with her new princess's from Christmas. She adores the little people toys.
This is so fun, I can't wait for next weeks theme.





1 comment:
Aaah! This is adorable! Where did you get the list of themes? I totally want to do that someday... I just love your photos girl!!!
Post a Comment