The theme for my 52 week project this week is "This makes me want to freeze time" It has had me thinking so much this week of all the things I want to remember, and making it hard for me to choose a picture.
My Binkie girl! She has loved it since the day I stuck it in her mouth in the hospital. We are getting to the point where we need to start weening it from her. It makes me sad. She just loves it and its so adorable to hear her little voice say "binkie" This photo is over blown but I still like it :)
Dress up and playing pretend. It all ends so soon. I just want her to keep her little imagination forever. She calls her head bands hats. AS you can tell she put this one on all by herself. Here she is having a tea party.
"Would you like some tea?"
Fun with Dad.
David recently started his MBA program. Lucee isn't used to having to share time with her dad when he gets home from work.
Loves!
Make up!!!
Sweet little angel, can you stay little forever.
"Let them be little
cause they're only that way for awhile"











1 comment:
Omgoodness! I can see how you would have a hard time picking just one! You take such wonderful photos and you truly have such a sweet family.
Post a Comment