
Morgan got tickets to the
premier of Indiana Jones from her work. It was a blast! We got to go to the new theatre in Ogden it was so nice. No...
I'm not pregnant my white purse is in the back ground and I have my cell phone in my back pocket, what a booty!
10 comments:
That was such a good movie, huh!! I'm glad you had fun...and I think you have a nice booty, cell phone or no cell phone :)
Sorry I didn't talk to you guys Sunday. I just assumed you'd be at my mom's house after. Also sorry you didn't get to hold Jack very long. I knew he was going to get fussy soon! It was good waving at you though!
You two are SO CUTE! Love you both! Glad you had fun at the movies. I wanna be invited next time {of course it'll have to wait until we're back from PA}! :)
Why does my hair go funky in every pic? I'm glad that you had fun at the movie It was a blast we will have to go again SOON!!!! Love ya
TAG!! Look at my blog for the tag!
You are such an idiot! You don't look pregnant!!! I hated that movie, so I hope you had fun. I went to the new theatre in Ogden too and I had really annoying people behind me, so I think it ruined it for me! :) I'm glad you two had fun. I bet you guys have a blast wherever you go, though!
I liked that show too! It looks like you had fun. Ryan loves the Ogden theatre because it has good seats for sleeping!
This is a random comment not meant for your most recent post... I was preparing a lesson this past week and ran across a story about David Merrell.
Thankfully, it isn't the David Merrell that we all know and love! (Though the David in the story is a great person and fantastic example as well!)
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=ba805f74db46c010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=ae6da41f6cc20110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&hideNav=1&contentLocale=0
It doesn't look like my link works. It is Lesson 15 in the Aaronic Priesthood Manual #3.
"David Merrell stepped off the plane in Tokyo, eager to begin his mission. David was slender, clean cut, and slightly freckled. David was spiritual and had a positive attitude, but otherwise he was an average elder. He had to make the same adjustments to a mission that other elders make. He gradually began to find real joy and success as he humbled himself before the Lord.
One day, David noticed that a small growth on his shoulder had enlarged considerably. He went to a doctor to have it checked. He received tragic news in that doctor’s office. He had a melanoma, a deadly form of cancer. Skilled Japanese surgeons removed the growth, but David was sent home for further surgery, which stripped him of the muscles in his shoulder and neck. Large arteries and veins were also removed, and David suffered great pain as the blood was rerouted to his brain.
His recovery was slow and painful, but his will was indomitable. He began to discover just how much spiritual strength he possessed. His only thought was to get back into the mission field. He swam daily in order to increase his physical strength. Finally he was ready. David felt a great, sweeping feeling of victory as he stepped off the airplane, this time in Oregon, where he was to continue his missionary labors.
David Merrell completed his mission in Oregon, and a year later he completed his earthly mission."
-Trent
Amy, that is so fun that you guys hang out and do fun things! It was great to see you, I am going to add you to our friend list hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment