Happy 3 Year Anniversary!! Goll, it seems like we all just barely got married huh?? I must say, you made one absolutely gorgeous bride! You and David are so sweet and good for each other...here's to many more years together!
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
5 comments:
Happy 3 Year Anniversary!! Goll, it seems like we all just barely got married huh?? I must say, you made one absolutely gorgeous bride! You and David are so sweet and good for each other...here's to many more years together!
Wow!! 3 years! I can't believe it has been so long already. I hope you and David had a wonderful day together. I love you both tons!
Love ya,
Kasey
Happy 3rd Anniversary!!! Hope your day was wonderful!!
Love ya!
What a cute couple! Amy...I miss you!!
Happy Anniversary!!!! You two are still a cute couple!
Post a Comment