
This is my girl Lottie... Isn't she darling?


Yes... I have both of them still, my brother was supposed to take it but he decided he doesn't want in anymore. So... here is little Nemo named by David. If anyone wants a kitty let me know. He's pretty stinkin cute!
7 comments:
AMY! Hey- you look so great- what the long dark hair?! I love it:) I kindof want to get a little kitten now- I love dogs- but not until we have a big yard- someday! So good to hear from you!
Look how cute you are!!
Amy! We would love to come down on Saturday but Chris and Cathy are going to be down for that weekend. They will come down on Saturday and leave on Monday. It would be fun though. Maybe next weekend??
So cute Amy, and you look Gorgeous! I am glad you got your kitty!
Love ya,
Kasey
yay!! twins, they are pretty cute!
You look so pretty in with your hair like that in that first pic!
It was good to see you the other day! Well I guess it was a little longer than that but I haven't got around to telling you! We should get together sometime! I really want to see Maid of Honor!
That is fun that it was your anniversary. It was a really crazy week for us because monday was my anniversary and tuesday me and my husband got sealed and then we had her on wedensday. SO fun!
Post a Comment