Last Night the McMurdies and we went for an over night camping trip. It was a blast, Mallorie and Tarell brought up thier four wheeler and we got to go on a great ride and see all the beautiful scenery. Thanks guys!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like you had fun. I love camping... for one night!
I didn't realize you guys had a blog! That's awesome! I love this stuff. It's addicting. Hey, I have to apologize for yesterday. I seen you at the fair & didn't realize it was you until you were gone. I would have said hello, especially when I was right behind ya getting toppings for my burger. So sorry! I don't want you to think I was avoiding/ignoring you. So... HI!!! Cute blog! I hope all is well with you & Dave! Take care.
Post a Comment