Wow and Auntie huh! That is exciting. How fun to have a message from you on my blog. What a funny old lady I am doing this blogging thing. Love seeing your blog. I am liking this new technology. Thanks for the comment. I will visit more often. Love Janet
Thanks for being so excited for us! It was a tough road, but so worth it. I am SOOOO.... happy that you and David are coming to see us, I almost cried when I heard. Family is so important. YOu and David are always in my thoughts and prayers!
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
4 comments:
Wow and Auntie huh! That is exciting. How fun to have a message from you on my blog. What a funny old lady I am doing this blogging thing. Love seeing your blog. I am liking this new technology. Thanks for the comment. I will visit more often.
Love Janet
How exciting! Can't wait till you post pictures of him! Congrats to you and them!
I can't believe that it finally happen yeah for Kasey!!!
Thanks for being so excited for us! It was a tough road, but so worth it. I am SOOOO.... happy that you and David are coming to see us, I almost cried when I heard. Family is so important. YOu and David are always in my thoughts and prayers!
Love ya,
Your sister,
Kasey
Post a Comment