
•What is his name? David Lynn Merrell
•How long have you been together? Married for 3 years.
•How long did you date? Dated for 3 months, engaged for 3 months
.•How old is he? 24
•Who said I love you first? David sait it first, It was my 19th birthday and it was time for him to go home he asked me to walk him to his car and pulled a rose out of his trunk and said " I love you" I of course said it back:)
•Who is taller? David by far im only 5 '3' hes 6'1'
•Who sings better? I would say I do, but to tell the truth we are both not very musically inclined (hehe)
•Whose temper is worse? MINE
•Who does the laundry? We both do it.
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? David does
•Who pays the bills? Me
•Who does the dishes? David does them ALOT more than I do
•Who cooks dinner? I do
•Who drives when you are together? David usually drives sometimes I like to though.
•Who is more stubborn? Me for sure. David is very laid back and calm
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? David, I hate being wrong he also always says sorry first.
•Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, it was our second time hanging out yes hanging out not a date. We were in his parents basement after church watching a movie he kept kissing my cheek and then we kissed, it was tender. (haha) He hasn't been able to keep his hands off me since ;)
•Who proposed? David
•Who is more sensitive? We are both very sensitive
•Who has more friends? David has for sure more friends than I do. I have alot of friends but we tend to hangout with his friends the most. Im kinda a best friend gal :)
•Who wears the pants in the family? I would say he does but I just asked him his opinion and he said "you do" he says " If Amy ain't happy ain't nobody happy" So there you have it.
David is the best, I love you so much hun! Love, sweetpea Amy Lee
I tag: Morgan, Amy, Kim & anyone who would like to do this tag!



1 comment:
I have read this hubby tag over and over. I just love it. You are so blessed to have each other. I couldn't EVER ask for a better son-in-law. Thank-you every day for just being you and for loving my Amy Girl. MOM
Post a Comment