*Four random things I like (adore) about my husband?
1. Great work ethic
2. Spiritual
3. Loves Me
4. Blue Eyes
*Four movies that I would watch more than once?
1. Tarzan
2. Baby Mama
3. Note Book
4. Black Sheep
*Four TV shows I watch more than once?
1. America's Next Top Model
2. CSI
3. Reba
4. One Tree Hill
*Four places I have been?
1. Taiwan
2. Hong Kong
3. Thailand
4. Canada
*Four people who email me regularly?
1. Mom
2. Kasey
3. Just bee scrappin
4. JUNK MAIL
*Four favorite foods?
1. Sweet pork burrito
2. Cheese
3. Corn on the cob
4. Rice
Four places I would like to visit?
1. Taiwan Taipei to see Jay and Vanessa
2. Fort Collins Colorado to see Bryan and Kasey
3. Canada to see family
4. Somewhere Tropical
*Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year?
1. Getting pregnant
2. Doing well in my classes
3. Moving to Logan
4.Getting pregnant (haha) This is what I Really Really want the most. We have been trying for more than a year and a half :( Its ok it will happen!
*Four people I tag?
1. Mom
2. Amy S.
3. Kaedawn
4. Erin
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I loved reading your tag. How do you get those? Now that I have the "vision" of blogging I look at yours everyday. I love you....and David too. MOM
You are so funny! Oh, I gave all the CDs to Raelyn already so you will have to get with her to get them. Nobody was home (even though Maria said she would be there!) so I put them on the porch and called to leave a message. I hope she got them! See you later!
Wow. How have you been to so many places? Hey, keep trying on the baby! It took me over a year to get Sam. Sometimes the Lord just has other things in mind for us a different times in our lives!
Love you,
Jen n.
Post a Comment