Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome to Cache Valley


David and I are moving back to Logan. That's right "good ol' cache valley" David would like to be closer to school. We are excited and hope everyone will come to visit us. We will let you know more soon.

5 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

That's wonderful! Good luck! Have fun in Logan!

Amy said...

So now you're even closer!!!! We HAVE to get together soon! Call us!

Jaci said...

that is so fun! I bet you will love it!

Anonymous said...

I love Logan! I always wanted to live there. I am jealous. When you going? Hey, does David remember taht I gave him a job at Taco Time? I have some funny pictures of him. Hey, how are your brothers doing? How about your dad? Is he doing ok? How is your mom?
Jenn

Tyler & Laura said...

Yay! I can't wait!