Friday, September 12, 2008

Merrell Family

A couple weekends ago Bryan & Kasey were down to bless their baby. Craig also gave his farewell talk. We decided we needed family pictures because it might be a while before we are all together again.

Dad & Mom Merrell

Bryan (oldest of the siblings) Kasey & Cooper
David (second oldest) & Amy

Eric (third oldest) Amber & Hollen

Craig & Maria Youngest of the Merrells who are 18 & 19! I need to clarify for Maria's sake that they are siblings ( Not a Couple )

These are my sisters! It has been so much gun getting sisters. I grew up in a family of four brothers and NO sisters. So I love getting to have sister in-laws (except we dont call each other that ) Love you guys!

This is my absolute favorite picture of them all. This is Kasey and her baby Cooper.
Isn't it just precious?

another favorite Moshy & Dad











9 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Those are cute pictures. I am glad you clarified that Maria and Craig are not a couple. I was a little confused! J/K

whitaker said...

Amy you are so gorgeous!! I love your hair long it is so pretty! and I had no idea you were trying to get pregnant, good luck with that! Im so excited for you to be a mommy!

TP said...

Very cute family pics.

Ruthy said...

Nice family pictures of course you are prettiest of them all. I can say that cause I am your mom. LOL
MOM

The Bryger Family said...

Wow you got those back fast. We all look pretty good if I must say so myself. :)

Love ya,
Kasey

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your sisters! you are so beautiful! I hope you know that!
Jenn n.

Mommamort said...

You do have a fun family and I am glad that you now can enjoy the closeness of sisters. Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
i di not realize that Amber Kohler is married to Erik. WOW! SHe is very cute.
Jenny

Jerry Basford said...

David and Amy-
I love your blog. Thanks for keeping it up to date so I know what's going on up North!!