Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Party

Our ward had a Halloween party. It was fun. My Mom would tell you David and I should trade costumes :)



Too cute to be scary right?

Painting a pumpkin

This is Brother & Sister Julander, dressed as Emma & Joseph Smith. He looks so much like him. I couldn't believe it.

The pumpkin finished.









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look so dang cute! I have the hardest time believing you are adults. Are yo liking your new ward?

Jamie Kent said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Cute costumes! I agree with Jenny, we use to have you in Young Womens not that long ago and now you're all grown up!

me said...

I think you fit the part of the sweet little angel (hahaha)

The Bryger Family said...

You look great. That looks like so much fun. Our halloween party is next week and I have no idea what to dress Cooper and I up in.

Matt and Marci said...

Amy, I don't care what your mom says....you're an angel! People forget how sneaky our little devil husbands get sometimes. But we still love them, right? I love Halloween and I'm glad to see you dressed up. HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!

Jason & Morgan said...

O you look darling!!! I love it!! I bet you were the cutest couple there. can't wait to see you.

Tyler & Laura said...

How fun! You two looked darling! I wish our ward did fun stuff like that. Oh well!

TP said...

Fun, Fun!