You are quite the decorator Miss Amy-lou...You must get that from your mom. I remember her coming over to our house when we were little and helping my mom decorate stuff. Maybe I'll have to get your help someday... Everything looks adorable!
Amy, I need your help in getting things back together at my house. Just redid the front room. Love your decorating skills. I am so excited for you to have your own place. Everything looks so great!
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
7 comments:
You have a darlin house I love it!!!
SO PRETTY! Amy, I love how you decorate; everything looks darling! Did you guys buy this house or are you renting it?
Amy your house is so cute.. I love it!!
You are quite the decorator Miss Amy-lou...You must get that from your mom. I remember her coming over to our house when we were little and helping my mom decorate stuff. Maybe I'll have to get your help someday... Everything looks adorable!
Amy, I need your help in getting things back together at my house. Just redid the front room. Love your decorating skills. I am so excited for you to have your own place. Everything looks so great!
You've been tagged! Check it out on my blog. And cute house! I love the way you decorate.
Your house is so cute. I'm blog stalking you now. Pokeno was a blast. I hope you can join us more!
Post a Comment