CONGRATULATIONS!! Looks like you have a cute little home to enjoy together. I know you will be able to really fix it up cute. I am so excited for you. How is school?
Very cute place Amy. I can't believe how grown up you are! I heard about Mal's dad. How is she doing? How is Patti holding up? I have them in my prayers. Jenny
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
7 comments:
Hooow cute! I also love how you wrote "welcome" on the pumpkin. I may just have to snatch that idea :)
Hey, just so you know, I changed my blog address to www.sometimessasmine.blogspot.com
I didn't want to lose you! That would've made me sad :(
How cute! Have tons of fun!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Looks like you have a cute little home to enjoy together. I know you will be able to really fix it up cute. I am so excited for you. How is school?
Amy, the apartment looks just like a place I always imagined you would live in..it's very cute!
cute place! welcome back!
Very cute place Amy. I can't believe how grown up you are! I heard about Mal's dad. How is she doing? How is Patti holding up? I have them in my prayers.
Jenny
Darling! Logan is one of the prettiest places on earth :) We need to get together soon! All of these fall sales going on...
Post a Comment