Here is baby Merrell making his or her debut. The Dr. said it was just beautiful, I think it looks like a bean. LOL. We got to see and hear the heart beat. It was super fast. I can't believe something so small can have a heart beat. We are super excited, and so grateful for our little miracle. The other embryo did plant and make a pregnancy sac, but It was empty. The Dr. said the genetic material didn't make a baby.
P.S. they changed my due date, It is now October. 30th.



15 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats Amy!
Hey look now I can finally say congrats!!! I am still so embarrassed!!! But really CONGRATS to you how exciting!!!:)
Such a cute little bean! I too think it is amazing that a cute little bean has a heart beat. I love it! And YAY for October 30th!!
loves
Kasey
I'm so happy for you two! You'll make the best mom.
OH MY GOSH! I didn't even see you were prego until just now! CONGRATS!! I'm so so SOO excited for you, Amy!
That is a way cute bean! congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Isn't this whole process amazing? I am so happy that you get to experience the most precious thing in the world, bringing a baby into this world and knowing they are YOURS!
Congratulations..i am so happy for you!
Oh how cute she is... that is right I do have to agree with dad Merrell as much as it pains me to admit that. We are so excited for you.
That is sooooo exciting..I am just so excited to hear the news. Good luck with everything and keep us updated.
Congrats again! What a great time for a birthday- the end of October! How are you feeling??? Hopefully not too sick!! The first tri can be just awful at times! Feel free to call if you need anything!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats Amy!!
yah!!!!! sososososos excited for you!!! and it is an adorable bean!!!
Congratulations!!!!! That is so awesome. I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment