
We went to my first prenatal appointment yesterday. We got our first 4D ultrasound. It was pretty awesome. We got to listen to the heart beat again.

Here is our little bean. In this ultrasound you can see the other pregnancy sac. It has gotten smaller since last Thursday. The Dr. said it might attach to the other sac or I may bleed it out. SCARY... Hopefully It does the first option or I might go into cardiac arrest.
7 comments:
So great. Do you like your new Dr? Are you still going to Ogden? I hope the sac just attaches, how long will it take to attach if it is going to?
Kasey
I am just soooooo very excited for you. Good luck with everything.
Im excited for you too!! It is an incredible journey!!!
Love that little bean already....
Wow, that is awesome! Congratulations you guys!
Oh exciting!!!! Yay!
Amy and David! I just read all about your in vitro and everything you have been through to bring a little one into your home! Thank goodness for technology and for the willingness you two are going through to bring one here to earth! Congrats to you both!
Post a Comment