YAY! Congrats! How do you feel? I truly feel that a degree is family earned! So congrats to David and you Amy as well! It is going to be a beautiful summer for both of us!
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
5 comments:
Such a great job david!! So proud of you too, what a great accomplishments. And GREAT pics Amy!
loves
kasey
That is a very cool idea for baby gifts! And so cute too! (=
YAY! Congrats! How do you feel? I truly feel that a degree is family earned! So congrats to David and you Amy as well! It is going to be a beautiful summer for both of us!
Congrats!!
Go David! That is AWESOME! I am so excited for you guys & to see if you're having a boy or girl!!
Post a Comment