Thursday, May 20, 2010

Getting Ready for Baby Girl

Today my Mom and I went shopping for baby :). I bought this adorable minky changing mat. David and I got the changing table last week. I LOVE IT :)

My mom and I had so much fun shopping. It was hard to contain ourselves. (haha) I didn't realize until I put these next to eachother but I must love polka dots. These outfits are from Mama Rue.

I got the baby some little finger puppets, my nephews have some and I just loved them.
Thanks Mom, I had a blast today!


9 comments:

BRYGER said...

oh I love it!!! Thank Heaven for Little Girls!

loves
kasey

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Way cute where did you get the puppets? I hope it doesn't turn out to be a boy!

Cynthia and Tyler said...

COngrats on the girl. They are a TON of fun and tons of fun to shop for.

Ruthy said...

I loved it too. It was one of the most exciting days I have had this year. Watching that ultra sound video was incredible to me. I already love her...

Coby and KaeDawn said...

How cute!! I loved shopping and getting ready for Braxton. You are going to have the cutest baby girl:)

Tyler & Laura said...

LOVE IT!! Amy, I am so so so excited for you :) You will definitely have to let me know when you're having a baby shower! I want to spoil you rotten!

Jason & Morgan said...

I already knew you love polka dots I should have told you ha ha, Love ya

Cami Jo said...

So so cute! I bet you are getting so anxious and excited for your little miracle to join your family, I hope you are feeling well!

Sara Anderson said...

Those are cute! It is so much fun to shop for girls-and it is very hard to stop!! I still buy stuff for Trin! (I think she's a little spoiled!)