Monday, May 17, 2010

It's A MIRACLE

We are sixteen weeks pregnant and this is my attempt at taking my own picture. Haha! I am getting a baby bump :)
We went th the Dr. today and we found out
We are having A......................
GIRL!!!!!!

Look how stinkin cute with her little hand on her cheek. That is exactly how I sleep too.

Little Girl Parts.
Okay people this TRUELY is a miracle. Our families are full of boys, not that we don't love our boy's because they are WONDERFUL, but if we take a look down the family tree you will see on the Merrell side grandpa Merrell had four boys and one girl. Then David's dad had four boys and adopted a little girl. Then David's brother had a baby boy and his other brother had two little boys. And the Olsen side my parents had four boys and one girl. So we are super thrilled to have a sweet little girl coming to our family. We are so blessed.
YAY FOR PINK!
P.S. I have a DVD that has all my ultra sounds on it. I am trying to find a way to put it on blogger because it is so much easier to see than these pictures. So stay tuned for the video.
I heart comments :)

15 comments:

Jared and Katie said...

Congrats Amy! That's so awesome! I'm sure girls are the best! Congratulations!!!

SMILES2ALL said...

YEAH!!! I am so happy for you guys!! little girls are so much fun!

BRYGER said...

WHOOT WHOOT!!! I was still in disbelief as I was recalling the events of the day last night while I said my prayers, and made sure to thank our Father in Heaven for sending a sweet little girl spirit down to the Merrell Clan. Maybe now the nose huffing streak can be broken :). Love you guys so much and am so excited to see you friday. LOVIN' the baby bump!!!!!

Also, for video, unless the video is compadible with blogger you might have to set up a you tube account down load it there and then put the embedded link onto blogger, that is what I use to have to do.

LOVE!
Kasey

Life as Linds said...

Congrats Amy! I can't wait to see the lil thing all dolled up. You have the cutest style, she will be such a doll!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

YEAH FOR GIRLS!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you too!

Lexi Rae said...

YAY!!! Girls are so much fun! Congrats

Sara Anderson said...

I LOVE pink! (= I love your little baby bump too! So cute! That is so crazy with all the boys so you're so blessed with a little girl!!!

Brooke said...

Congrats! Way to break that Merrell curse! Since you're having a girl, maybe we get to have another boy?

Matt and Marci said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Amy, I'm so excited for you! Yay for the first baby being a girl just like us!

TP said...

Congrats on having a girl. They are a lot of fun! Enjoy the little belly now, you may wish for it back when you are big and ready to pop.

Jamie Kent said...

Congratualtions!! I am so happy for you!!

Bj said...

CONGRATS to you guys! Girls are SO fun... at least from what we have figured out so far;)

Kim said...

Congratulations! I'm thoroughly jealous... shopping for baby girl clothes is infinitely more fun than shopping for baby boy clothes :)

Ruthy said...

I can't believe how cool those pictures are. She looks just like you...LOL.

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

Amy, I'm so excited for you! I love your baby bump!