I collect nativity's so I have to take a picture of my favorite one every year.

LOL, I had to put this one up. I was trying to get a certain picture but it wasn't working out, and I though her face was hillarious. I have a picture when I was a baby under the tree. I was only a couple weeks old and I wanted Lucee to have one, but alas you can see it didn't really turn out.

A new stocking addition. Gotta love PINK :)

After momma's photo shoot, all tuckered out.


My childhood stocking. What wonderful memories. I am so grateful for this time of year and for the reflection of what really matters it brings.
4 comments:
Holy cow I love your deco! And of course that ornament is adorable! Where do you ever find something like that? Looks like you guys are ready for Christmas! (=
Look how festive you are! We got our tree up this weekend, but most say it looks NOTHING like yours. My house still struggles. I only had one small box of Christmas stuff :). Maybe someday my house will look as festive as yours. Lucee is adorable in front of that tree. She looks so much like you!
love ya tons
your sis
kasey
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful!!!! I can't believe I haven't ever met her! I have a gift for you by the way!
She is adorable! Love these pictures, too. I bet you have fun dressing her all up and using your camera! How lucky you are to be a photographer =) Your tree is gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your "Sweet Pea"
Post a Comment