Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Temple Square Lights

Bundeling up for the evenings festivities. We enjoyed a hamburger at Crown Burger and then ventured to Temple Square.


My FAVORITE two people in the whole wide world.
Awesome orange/red & yellow tree. I love this tree.

Little Lucee is like what is going on!?! I was sleeping.

You all know how I LOVE nativitys. I especially love this one at temple square. I love how they are all at different locations it looks like they are traveling to the baby Jesus.

A nice stranger offered to take a family picture for us.



What a fun night with my little family. I am so grateful we can be together forever.

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

I am so super jealous! It seems like so many people are going to Temple Square this year. You all look so happy, warms my heart!

loves
kasey

Unknown said...

Those are so pretty! And you guys are awesome for going and seeing the lights! I wanted to but we just don't go out and do things! )=

Jaci said...

Look at your fun night! How special!? I'm so glad you were able to go! Darling family and wonderful photos!