That middle picture made me giggle. That's so awesome to get those types of faces at 8 weeks. She still seems so tiny! Her little personality is just going to explode.
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
3 comments:
YOu're just rubbing it in that I can't see her for a long time. She's so cute I can't take it!!
That middle picture made me giggle. That's so awesome to get those types of faces at 8 weeks. She still seems so tiny! Her little personality is just going to explode.
She's a doll!
Post a Comment