Monday, January 3, 2011

For Bryan & Kasey

Lucee's blessing day was so nice. David said that while he was blessing her she was wide eyed just looking at all the men in the circle. She was so good she didn't even make a peep. I think she was feeling the spirit, when she came back to the bench she was so happy and smiling. David held her up to my cheek and we snuggled cheeks for a moment then Grandma Rae Rae was holding her and she was just full of smiles and as our families took turns holding her she smiled for all of them. :) It was really special. I bore my testimony first because I just wanted that pounding in my heart to stop. hehe, and I wanted to enjoy watching Lucee through the rest of the meeting. We sure did miss seeing Bryan standing in the circle, but we are glad you were there with us in heart. It was a wonderful meeting and we are glad we got to skype with you later that night.

Amber and I made "Lucee" cupcakes. Tarell & Mallories little girl Molly came up to me and said "Amy I love those" and pointed at the cupcakes. It totally made it worth making them. I am glad I could make her day. Cupcakes are my favorite too Molly :)

Here are some of our friends and family that came to celebrate.







These pictures really don't do my display justice. (haha) it really was very beautiful.


Lucee was very tired by the end of her celebration. (haha) I love this picture of my Mom.

Our VERY happy little family. We just love little Lucee and are so grateful for the blessing she is in our lives.

Grandma & Grandpa Merrell.

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

So precious. I so wish we could have been there! It kills me that we weren't. She is beautiful, you are beautiful, and I am so happy for your little family. Such a wonderful moment I am sure to hear David, a father, give a blessing to his precious little girl.

love you guys! hope to see you in a few weeks!!!

loves
your sis
kasey

Jason & Morgan said...

Beautiful job Amy Lee!! My hair is too big on one side ha ha why is that? Love you

Lindsay said...

How wonderful! I'm sorry we couldn't make it! The display you put together is just stunning!