
Lucee spent her first night in her crib. 1/6/2010. I am so proud of her she only woke up once at 5am to eat. It took a long time to get her to sleep, but I was very impressed I thought there would be alot more waking in the night. Love my baby girl. Isn't she cute?

Looking at her pom poms.

Having fun in her crib, Laughing


Where's Lucee?

I wanted to remember Lucee's first room so I took some pictures of some of her things. I love this picture. Two sweetpeas. They kind of look alike :)

Lucee's sweetpea dollies.

Cinderella.
3 comments:
Wow she slept until 5am! That is great. I remember when Coop did that, it scared me at first becasue I was use to him waking up more often. Happy times for mommy and daddy!
She is so cute in her bed. She had such a fun first room!
loves
kasey
Oh Amy she is so stinkin' cute! LOVE her blue eyes. And her room is way too cute
i cant believe how big she is and how gorgeous!! miss you guys! when are you moving? lets get together!
Post a Comment