Sunday, January 30, 2011

Grateful

Feeling so GRATEFUL for the Gospel. Despite all the change and chaos of this new life I am happy to know there is one thing that doesn't change. The Spirit feels the same where ever you go. Grateful for my Comforter. Sometimes it really does feel like a BIG, WARM, FLUFFY Blankie. Ohh so welcoming and feels like HOME.

2 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

I am so glad to have read this, you are wonderful! So did church go well?

love you!
your sis
kasey

Shelli Roholt said...

hey Amy, been reading your posts and your facebook... I hope you are adjusting a bit better.. I can't imagine being so far from home but I hope you have a great adventure with your darling little family!!! I just finished Jaci's class and it helped me so much!! thanks for the info!!! Get some amazing photos while in china!!! Love ya!!!!