Too cute! Love the one of her scooting off the carpet backwards! I love when they first start trying to figure things out! and the carrots were a CUTE idea for an easter breakfast :).
AMY!! Oh my goodness....I didn't even know you had a baby. She is gorgeous! And you're in China? And you know Jon-David and Becky??? What a small world. It sounds like you guys are doing great! It's good to hear from you!
She is getting so big. We cant wait to see you guys. I also have to say I found it quite funny seeing David in it when all you could see was his arms and legs. He He He it just looked so funny.
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
4 comments:
Too cute! Love the one of her scooting off the carpet backwards! I love when they first start trying to figure things out! and the carrots were a CUTE idea for an easter breakfast :).
loves
your sis
kasey
ha! these videos are so cute! I love the one where she scoots backwards.
AMY!! Oh my goodness....I didn't even know you had a baby. She is gorgeous! And you're in China? And you know Jon-David and Becky??? What a small world. It sounds like you guys are doing great! It's good to hear from you!
She is getting so big. We cant wait to see you guys. I also have to say I found it quite funny seeing David in it when all you could see was his arms and legs. He He He it just looked so funny.
Post a Comment