Still enjoying eating big girl food.
She is now in the phase that her bows do not stay on more than ten minutes. But I still continue to put them on. :) Usually when I get out of primary David has resulted to throwing her bow in the diaper bag.
We have started to find Lucee in unusual sleeping positions or not sleeping at all. This is how I found her this morning. Just sitting up all by herself playing.




2 comments:
She is so dang cute, and I LOVE her big orange flower. She is so beautiful! Love the teething cookies too, hahaha! She is too cute. When coop was teething he loved frozen bananas. I would freeze a whole banana and he would just sit there and suck on it, they are still messy, but it helped the little guy.
loves!
your sis
kasey
Love the pics. She is so cute... and even though messy is... messy... they make such cute pictures.
Post a Comment