Thursday, May 19, 2011

My 1st Swimming Pool

We finally broke out Lucee's Easter pool. She LOVES it! I love this picture. Glad that I caught that cute face in a moment of splashing so hard water was flying into her eyes.



I threw some of her bath toys in the pool, Can you tell she is teething? She has been a little monster all week, I would swear fangs are going to poke out any minute.



My girl LOVES to splash. I figured this out at the hotel on Monday. We just have a shower at our apartment and bathe her in a tiny little green bucket thing. She doesn't really get to play. It made me sad when I saw how much fun she was having in the hotel tub. I felt like I had been depriving her. We might be in the pool everyday. It was the only time today besides eating that she wasn't crying.



WOW, What a full diaper. They don't sell swim diapers here in China. Which makes me nervous about local pools. (haha) Lucee was rolling all around and crawling in her pool. She was a total natural at the swimming thing. She takes after her mama in loving water. :) Remind me to buy some Little Swimmers when I get home in June.









































Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so stinking cute! Sorry I feel a little bad I'm always looking at your posts but never leaving comments! I love Lucee's swimsuit!!

Lindsay said...

Such darling pictures and especially the first one! It's so interesting to me that they don't have swim diapers.

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

All I can say is I am crying right now she is so cute. You have got to teach me how to take pictures. I know what you mean about not having a bathtub. Bris had only had like 3 baths when we moved to our new place which has a tub. I just love the way they love it.