On Father's Day we were in Shanghai. We spent the night there because Lucee and I left fot Utah the next day. We had a good time as a family and enjoyed Lucee's favorite activity swimming. It was fun to watch her with her Daddy on his special day. That night in the hotel she was trying to get her Daddy's attention and that is the first time she pulled herself up to a standing position in her pack and play. He was sitting at the computer behind her. It was so cute.
Lucee sure does LOVE her Dad, I know I have said this before but she really does light up when he walks in the door, and I know she is missing him. For Father's day Lucee bought her Dad a new pair of shoes and a framed picture of her to set on his desk at work.






2 comments:
I absolutely love the last picture you posted!! Priceless:)
I bet David is missing you guys like crazy! Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment