
Today we went to the pool with the Hunsakers. We had such a good time. I think Drake and Lucee has a blast in the water. As soon as Lucee was sun screened up she crawled straight into the water until it was too deep. It was so cute.

Drake let Lucee use his tube. She LOVED it.


Drakey LOVIN the water.


Lucee was a little nervous about the slide. But I think she liked it the second time we went down.

future boyfriend and girlfriend. hehe

Thanks Linds for the fun day. We had a great time.
1 comment:
Amy, these pictures are awesome and I'm stealing them....especially those ones of Drake- I have never caught any so good!!! Hope it's okay I'm copying them and blogging them. We had such a fun time and I'm so glad we got to spend some time together!
Post a Comment