On Friday we had a BBQ and went to the Fire works in Logan! My mom invited Randy and he brought one of his sons and his two grandsons. We had a great time!
I'm Proud to be an American! This is little Luke
Isaiah
I know this isn't that interesting to David because we see these EVERYDAY in China, but there is just something so different about it when you are listening to patriotic songs. I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
3 comments:
Her little Independence Day outfit is adorable!!! She is such a doll Amy! I love our pictures of the fireworks- gorgeous!
Cute pictures Amy! She is getting so big. Hope you guys are having fun!
cute cute! too bad we couldn't get our matching girls together!
Post a Comment