We were invited to a dinner party on Thursday night, we were asked to bring the dessert. I started baking in the morning because I only have a toaster oven and could only make six cupcakes at a time. I let Lucee taste test everything and she fell in love with the frosting. (like mother like daughter) Needless to say I ended up fighting her the WHOLE day to stay away from the cupcakes, and FIVE minutes before we stepped out the door at 5:00 PM she did this. Hey cute little Lucee finger prints in your food is an appetizing sight right?Friday, October 7, 2011
Cupcake Monster
We were invited to a dinner party on Thursday night, we were asked to bring the dessert. I started baking in the morning because I only have a toaster oven and could only make six cupcakes at a time. I let Lucee taste test everything and she fell in love with the frosting. (like mother like daughter) Needless to say I ended up fighting her the WHOLE day to stay away from the cupcakes, and FIVE minutes before we stepped out the door at 5:00 PM she did this. Hey cute little Lucee finger prints in your food is an appetizing sight right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hahaha I love her big smile!!
Post a Comment