Friday, October 14, 2011

Lucee


We finally heard back from Lucee's little modeling shoot. They haven't used her pictures in the magazine yet so they sent us these GIANT pictures. They said that she was really good and that they would like to use her again. I told them they only have a couple months left. I hung them in her room.


I was able to get a couple sleeping pictures of Lucee, which is a pretty big deal. Look how precious!

4 comments:

BRYGER said...

SUPER precious! She is so peaceful. Love that little girl! Can't beleive she is getting closer to turning 1!

love you
your sis
kasey

BRYGER said...

And what a Super Super model! :)

Lindsay said...

How awesome! That will be such a fun thing to show her someday!

Life as Linds said...

LOL! I love the picture with Lucee looking up at her model photos! Adorable!

Those posters will be so fun to have when she is older, what a great memory.