AMY!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your party idea. So super fun! And the new pictures are so adorable I can hardly stand it. She is such a doll! Love the outfit. I have been wanting to take new pics of Audrey in her tutu, but had no idea how to style her in it. I wanted to do leggings, but was afraid what it would look like. I just love it!
What a beautiful girl and invitation! :) I enjoy reading your blog it looks like you are enjoying life in China! I don't know if I could be so tough so far away from family. way to go on your part! :) Enjoy your day.
What a big girl! I can't believe she is already a year old, holy cow. Time flies too fast =( But she is so so cute!! I love her outfit and look at that bow, did you make it? If so, you are talented.
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
5 comments:
AMY!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your party idea. So super fun! And the new pictures are so adorable I can hardly stand it. She is such a doll! Love the outfit. I have been wanting to take new pics of Audrey in her tutu, but had no idea how to style her in it. I wanted to do leggings, but was afraid what it would look like. I just love it!
kasey
AMY! SOOOO cute!!! You are becoming quite the photographer! :) Love her outfit, and headband and CUTEST invites! I hope it's a great day!!!
What a beautiful girl and invitation! :) I enjoy reading your blog it looks like you are enjoying life in China! I don't know if I could be so tough so far away from family. way to go on your part! :)
Enjoy your day.
What a big girl! I can't believe she is already a year old, holy cow. Time flies too fast =( But she is so so cute!! I love her outfit and look at that bow, did you make it? If so, you are talented.
I hope you have a fun TEA party!
I love love love the hair!!! I cant believe she is that old.
Post a Comment