This year we celebrated Christmas Eve at Mama Rue's house. We had a ton of fun eating appetizers. Some of our favorites were 7 layer dip, chicken wings, mozzarella sticks and sausages. Lucee loved all the treats. My mom has a Santa cookie jar at her house and Lucee always knows there is a treat in there for her. I am sure she almost ate the whole jar, and I just let her. Hey it's Christmas eve. Lucee and her step cousins exchanged gifts and Lucee opened Christmas Pj's. We listened to mama Rue read the story of the Three Trees. We then played our traditional BINGO, I won an awesome car kit. Lucee loved putting the colorful chips on her card. It was fun spending time with family.
Good food . Good company . Great memories




3 comments:
SO cute. I love her little nightie. So darling.
Merry Christmas!
What do you use to do your little collages?
LOVE THIS!!! What program did you use to make your collage? (Lucee is so big!)
Hi ladies, I used picasa to make the collages :) Its super easy to figure out. I just went to www.picasa.com and downloaded it for free.
Post a Comment