Lucee's is going to be a BIG sister. We are expecting baby number two June 20th.
We did IVF again in September. We had two frozen embryos left from our last session. We used both. We received a call on Sunday October 7th, we were teaching our CTR 4 class and David recognized the number from the Dr. I excused myself and the lady on the other end said that our test was Positive, and that my pregnancy levels were so high and that could indicate multiples, and just to be prepared for that. We waited a couple weeks for our ultra sound and found out it is just one baby. We were kind of relieved and kind of sad but most of all we felt really blessed that the procedure worked again for us. We love our little family and can't wait to meet the newest addition.




2 comments:
My heart stopped a little when I read multiples.
Congrats guys, we can't wait to meet Lucee's lil' sibling!
Congrats! I didn't even know or I would have said something at Christmas!
Post a Comment