We took Lucee out to play in the snow today. She loved it. We have been looking at it out the window for two days I have had a bad cold and was too sick to take her out to play. She was so excited when I said "Do you want to go play in the snow" she ran to the closet and started screaming "bloves bloves" That is how she says gloves. It was so cute!
David got down and licked the snow Lucee tried to copy him apparently she thought he was just burying his head. hehehe
We love snow!!! It's so fun to watch the magic of snow light up your child's face. It has been so fun this year because she is learning to talk. I love hearing her adorable little voice shout out "SNOW" She runs to the blinds and makes a little hole to peek out every morning.






2 comments:
That is so cute!! She stuck her head in the snow! =D
what a little character! I love the one with her head n the snow...that's gonna become a "Lucee Classic"!
Post a Comment