
This year for Pioneer Day we celebrated by having a BBQ with the Capeners. It was so fun! We had great food and great company. We did a couple little fireworks when it got dark after Chloe went to bed. Morgan and I had a great time doing the wigalo cheer with our sparklers. The boys just watched like we were crazy. FUNNY STORY: In front of Morgan and Jason's house is this ditch. They recently filled it up with dirt. Morgan was throwing poppers at my feet and I was running away from her. I ended up stepping in mud because they irriagted their yard this ditch was muddy. I ended up slipping and getting covered head to toe in mud. Then Morgan got burnt by a sparkler. Besides those two little mishaps it was a way fun night. My being muddy even made for some great laughs. Thanks Guys! We love you :)
3 comments:
We love you too!!! I Love love the pictures!!!
I love these pics you took of Chloe! What beautiful baby blues she has.
Great pics... but I think there is one missing, where is the one with you all covered in mud??? Super funny.
Love ya!
Kasey
Post a Comment