Monday, July 20, 2009

Poor Fat Cat

Okay... I know these cat posts may be silly to some of you, but this is kind of how I journal. And I really wanted to remember this Moment.
This is Kitty yes her name is Kitty. She is so FAT. This was a funny day for my family because she was just so cute laying on the ground with this giant belly. She was actually probably miserable but cute to watch. She was just pawing the air. She didn't move for like an hour. Caleb especially thought it was cute. He kept laughing over and over again.

Why is Kitty so fat???? More babies. She had six. Five Calico girls and One orange boy. If anyone wants a cute cuddly pet. You can have one in just eight short weeks. Aren't they adorable?

1 comment:

Matt and Marci said...

That pictures of Kitty is so funny!