How fun!! Your pics are getting so great. I will send you the arm wrestling pics, the color has to adjusted though because Bry didn't change the setting when he took them.
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
3 comments:
I took one from there too and loved it. Is it Emily Hobbs that is teaching it? She is great!
How fun!! Your pics are getting so great. I will send you the arm wrestling pics, the color has to adjusted though because Bry didn't change the setting when he took them.
Love ya,
Kasey
I love your photography.. you are so creative! If you would be interested?? I have been wanting to get some family pictures taken:)
Post a Comment