Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince



Dad Merrell got some tickets to a sneak peak viewing, a day early for Harry Potter. It was so fun. We felt so special because we got to see it early. We had a good time and got good seats. Thanks Dad Merrell :) P.S. Loved it I recommend it to everyone!

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

So jealous!!! I can't wait to go see it!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you liked it. My kids were disappointed because they leftout on of the best pats of the book. "The Battle." Although the movied is hardly ever as good as the book. Your photography is coming along nicely. you are such a sweetie. I can't believe all the nice things you do for your family.

Lando & Cami said...

Just wanted you to know I am still here if you want to talk. my email is camijacobson@hotmail.com or my phone number is 4352796302. I am always here for any questions.