Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Update

We have decided to name the baby......
Lucee
I still may change my mind when I see her, but we are thinking it's a done deal. I went to the Dr. yesterday and she is doing really good! She is still a "she" so that was great news. LOL Aren't her little feet SO CUTE? I love them.
Funny story about the Dr. visit. David started his new job in Salt Lake and wasn't able to take me. Maria graciously said she would take me. I was excited that she was going to be able to see the ultrasound of her little niece. On our way there I was telling Maria that my Dr. is a stickler about gaining weight, So when I got weighed and saw that I had gained three pounds I said "ough ohh I am going to be in trouble." So the Dr. came in and said three pounds was pretty good but I am in a danger zone right now for gaining alot of weight, he said he blames this on dairy. I said ohh I love dairy. Maria says very LOUDLY ya, she LOVES CHEESE. It was so hillarious! We were all laughing. But it is true I love cheese, so does baby Lucee so I don't think I will be cutting back in that area. haha. Love that girl.

Here I am at 21 weeks and a couple days. I am getting a big baby bump. She is moving a lot now. David gets super jealous that he can't feel her yet. It is pretty cute. He says he feels left out.
P.S. We found an apartment in Bountiful. So we will be moving here in a couple of weeks.

10 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name LUCEE!!! That was my vote, she is so cute, and I DO love her little feet. You are such a beautiful prego girl!!!!!

I am also super excited for you guys finding a house in bountiful. I love bountiful! Tell us more about it when you can!

loves
your sis
kasey

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful!!! Pregnancy agrees with you, you are glowing!!!

Lexi Rae said...

You are SO CUTE! I LOVE LOVE the baby bump! And I love the name! Very cute!

Jaci said...

That's great you found a place! Is it Shawn's old one?
Your baby Lucee is going to be darling! I love reading about all the excitement!

keri said...

so cute amy. and i love the name lucee...of course i love the way you spelled it with the 'ee'. (kenadee) you look so beautiful. i would love to see you sometime if you are up in logan ever, i miss you!! good luck and eat a lot of cheese!!!
smiles

M.S. said...

You look "glowing beautiful". I'm glad you guys found a place. I'm sure your mom is going to miss you! (Not that it is far but it is further away!)

Matt and Marci said...

I am so excited that you are going to live closer to me! We just moved into my mom's and are looking for a place. You are so gorgeous and I can't even explain how excited I am for you to have a baby! Let me know if you need help moving in... Matt and I are more than willing.

Jazzy said...

Amy, you look stunning! I could never look that could while pregnant.

I'm so happy things are going well for you guys!

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

i cant believe you guys are moving. i want pics of the new apartment.

ps the baby bump is adorable. you are so cute preggo.

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

You may very well be the cutest prego mama I have ever seen!!! Baby girls are so much fun, I'm excited for you!