Thursday, June 24, 2010

Keeping Baby Busy

I have been done with work since the end of May, So I have been staying busy by getting ready for the baby.

We found a really cute crib on KSL, but of course I had to paint it. LOL It looks really blue in this picture but it matches the turquoise in the bedding perfectly. It was originally a cherry wood color. When it is finished I will post more pictures. David and I have been painting fools. We painted an entertainment center a coffee table and a night stand as well.

I have been making baby bracelet's. I love this it is so fun!

This is my baby ring. It was originally yellow gold but I had it dipped. There is a black glare in it because of my camera, but it looks awesome. I am so excited. I love the fact that it is an heirloom now. From my parents to me to Lucee. Hopefully we never loose it. I mean that would be terrible after 24 years.

I LOVE shopping for Pajamas. I think they are my favorite clothing item to buy. They are all just so cute.

8 comments:

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

arent you just little crafty momma! super good at it too might i add! im way excited to see the crib! you will just be such an adorable little mommy!

Jamie Kent said...

What a neat thing to pass to your daughter! You really are a crafty momma!

The Bryger Family said...

Oh my goodness.. you are too cute!!! I love that you are so creative and paint everything. That baby is going to have sweet dreams in that crib! And those baby bracelets and pjs are so dang cute.. make sure you save some stuff for other people to buy you :)!

Love you
your sis
kasey

The Bryger Family said...

Oh and I LOVE that you have a baby ring to pass onto Lucee!!!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. Make sure you post pictures. I bought so many clothes for Drake before he came. It's the funnest thing! I love the name you chose!

Cami Jo said...

So so fun! I can't wait to see Lucee's room when it is all done! I also love buying jammies, they are so cute and comfy...glad you are staying busy!

Ruthy said...

What will people buy you for your baby shower if you have everything? LOL.......everything is adorable just like you...!

Amy and David said...

There is still alot of buy people. LOL