Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Moshy!

Maria Jean turned 20 today, I can't believe it! She was 14 when David and I got married. They grow up so fast. Maria asked me to make her dinner because she loves my gravy turkey steaks. It was delicious! Thanks Amber & David for helping.
"Please no pictures"
Maria & friend Becca.
Maria is warming up to the camera. :)
Thats my girl!

"AHHHHH" She loves her root beer.

Best Friends

For her gift I got tickets for ECLIPSE. We are so excited!

The traditional homeade T, She doesn't look thrilled but she was! LOL We are going on opening day.

That girl loves my chocolate cupcakes, I have a feeling it may be tradition from now on. I made them last year and I guess she remembered. (hehe)

Make a wish........ I think she was wishing
"Edward will you marry me"

Lovin' on baby Bris!

Grandpa Chad & little B

Uncle David, Loving the blind shadows on your face.

Auntie Amy

Happy Birthday Maria, WE LOVE YOU!!! Thankyou for being such a JOY in our lives. I love love love having sisters :) P.S. you look AWESOME in PINK :)

David thought he was being funny by taking our picture over and over again. LOL I was telling him to stop. I Thought this pic was too funny not to post. LOVE YOU GIRL!

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

Looks like so much fun! can't wait to see you two girls in a few weeks!!!!!!

loves!
kasey