Yay! We are 20 weeks.

Update: David got an Internship at a place called IDFL International Down Feather Laboratories. He will be doing Client services. David is really excited because he gets to work with the Chinese branch. He will get to use his language, which is what he really wants to do. There is a great possibility he will get a full time position when the Internship is over.
Sooo... we are MOVING, to the Salt Lake area. I am so going to miss Cache Valley. If anyones knows of any great apartments from Layton down to Salt Lake please let us know.





7 comments:
SOOOO CUTE! You are lookin GOOD girl! I'm feeling a little jealous. I was pretty miserable pregnant my last trimester, but the rest of the time I really loved it and I soo miss feeling a baby move inside of me. There's nothing more special. It's a wonderful feeling to know you are holding a precious life inside of you! I'm so happy and excited for you! Sorry Rob and I suck at staying in touch. We've been so busy this last few months with 3 weddings. We should get together though! You look great! Hope you are feeling good too!
You are beautiful! Love your belly!!!!
Also, super excited for you and David and the new job! So great!!!
loves
kasey
You look so cute. Good luck with your move!
Look how great you look! You're one hot mama to be! Good luck on the move!!
You look super cute! Congrats to David! Salt Lake is a blast. More food choices, more shopping choices, and warmer weather than Logan. YAY! We should get together and play when you get all settled in.
yOU LOOK AMAZING! YOU DEFINITELY HAVE THE MOMMY GLOW =) IT IS CRAZY THAT YOU ARE ALREADY HALF WAY THERE...HOLY COW! SHE WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT...AND THAT IS AWESOME THAT YOU WILL BE MOVING TO SLC, CLOSER TO ME! YIPEE, MAYBE WE CAN START HANGING OUT AGAIN =)
My blog is just from shabbyblog.com. I spruced it up a lil bit with the blogger designer though.
Regarding apartments: Anything on the east side is expensive, west side is cheap. But, the west side is scary. We are on the west side, we hope to get out soon :D
Sugarhouse area on the east side is my favorite. South Jordan on the west side is a safe family oriented city too.
Post a Comment